Thursday, June 2, 2011

The family

 My family loved the donut business. I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers, and at one time we were all involved in our parents business. I will say it was one of the best time of my life, but also very trying times. Lets face it we all have had family arguments and disagreements, and that was part of working together as a family. We all had great memories to remember. I married my high school sweet hart, my sister married one of our customers and we meet so many great people during the years. Owning a family business and making it work was a challenge. My mother owned her business for 17 years. I broke away from the family business to become a Houston Fireman. I retired after 20 years of service. During those years I continued to help out as much as I could. My wife and I had two children during this time. My children loved growing up around the business and being around Mamaw and Pampaw. All my nieces and nephews
had the same great experiences and memories. I hope many of you who are reading this blog will have this, and also become successful at it. I am here to give you any advice on how to start up the business. I hope I have the answers to your questions on making donuts and other aspects of the donut business. Don't forget how important marketing is, your location and other details to become successful. Have a great donut day and see tomorrow!

The donut expert.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment